- Spitfire & GT6 Models and Options – A year-by-year listing of all models, commission numbers, options available and number made.
- Triumph Technical Service Bulletins – A collection to TSBs that are easy to navigate and read through.
- Manuals – A collection of manuals collected over the years.
- Spitfire General Dimensions, Weights and Capacities
- Vehicle Identification Numbers – VIN (commission) numbers for 1979-80 Spitfires
- Engine Numbers – Lists for engine number prefixes, suffixes and sizes for Spitfires and other Triumph Models.
- Final Drive (Differential) Ratio Numbers – Ratios, Specs, lubes for your final drive (differential).
- Torque Specs – Torque specs to general areas of the Spitfire.
- Lubrication Specifications – List of fluid (oil, anti-freeze, etc.) requirements and types (from 1975 Owners Manual).
- Tips and Tricks – List of clever ideas for making work on your Spitfire or GT6 much easier.
- Tune-up Data – List of info for tune-up and timing specs your Spitfire and GT6.
- Maintenance Schedule – A comprehensive listing of maintenance performed by Triumph Dealers (from 1975 Owners Manual).
- Substitute & Interchangeable Parts – This page lists substitutes for no longer available parts or interchangeability between Spitfires, GT6’s and other cars’ parts. This page will stay in a constant state of construction.
- Luggage Racks – This page shows measurements for the factory luggage rack and another small version that was probably not factory.
- English to American Dictionary – “what’s a spanner?!?”
- Triumph Spotter’s Guide – This page is meant to be a very general overview of these models divided by body styles
- Spitfire & GT6 track times – Autocar and Road & Track Magazines’ test times for 0-60 and top speed
- Fuse System – Describes the systems controlled by each fuse (from 1975 Owners Manual).
- Relay System – Describes the relays on late model Spits
- Wiring Diagrams – Links to download some excellent wiring diagrams by Tom O’Malley including overdrive diagrams
- Ignition Troubleshooting & Resources – Items I have found regarding ignition systems
- Gauge Problems – This page lists problems with your gauges and possible fixes.
- Front lights – Information about the front lights on early Spits
- Wheel/tire index
- Factory Wheel/Tire Information – Stock tire & wheel specs including width, size, pressures, etc.
- Tires/Wheels Survey – Triumphspitfire.com’s visitors rank tire brands, sizes, wheels
- Aftermarket Wheel Brands for Your Car – A list of wheels that will fit Spitfires/GT6’s
- Wheel Alignment Specs. – Camber, caster, etc for Spitfire and GT6
- Front Spring Information – Info about front springs on 1962? Spitfire, Herald and Vitesse
- Rear Suspension/Differential Information – Info about repair and diagnosis of noise in rear end
- Wire Wheel Care – From a 1969 Triumph Service bulletin
- Wire Wheel Information
- Slave Cylinder Replacement – Don’t bother looking for an easy way.
- Brakes/Slave Cylinder Information
- SpeedBleeder Sizes – The correct size of Speedbleeders as Spits require two sizes
- Steering Wheel Removal – Get that stubborn thing off.
- Photo Index – Pages that contain photos of Spitfire & GT6’s, carbs, wheels, engines, stripes, etc.; anything dealing with the way your car looks.
- Paint & Trim Codes – Codes for the paint colors; find out what the color your Spitfire or GT6 was originally.
- Factory Side Stripes – This page discusses colors and locations of factory stripes.
- Paint Schemes – This page shows owner designed stripes. It also shows other color schemes such as British flag and other unique paint jobs.
- Badges/Decals – This page shows the locations of decals, and badges on your Spitfire/GT6. Under construction.