- CJ’s Triumph GT6 tons of detailed photos of EVERY aspect of the restoration of this MKII
- GT6.com a nice site with good tech pages
- Triumph GT6 check out ageing of windows and sales brochures
- Italian GT6 site (in Italian)
- Standard Triumph Page (fitting of Shorrock Superchargers on Herald and Vitesse)
- Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Herald Database a very informative site
- British Motor Industry Heritage Trust Certificate Receive details about your car from the original factory records.
Spitfire/GT6 Racing History
- The Works Spitfire a history of works racecars
- Sebring 1965 a page discussing ADU4B’s role at Sebring
- Sporting Spitfires A brief history of Spitfires in competition.
Group 44 Racing
Current Racing Teams
- Mark J. Bradakis’ Racing site 74, Mk1, and another Early Spit
- D&L Motorsports
- Friends of Triumph Racing great photos and past ads
- Corinthian Vintage Auto Racing
- Historic Sports Car Racing
- Rocky Mountain Vintage Racing
- Sports Car Club of America
- Sports Car Vintage Racing Association
- Vintage Auto Racing Association
- Vintage Drivers Club of America
- 1974, 1975, 1978 & 1980 Sales Brochures European versions, mostly England & Holland.
- Terry’s Spitfire 1500 adverts mostly 1500’s but some early Spits.
“MUST HAVE” CATALOGS
- SpitBits parts catalog
- Moss USA parts catalog and great newsletters
- Rimmer Brothers Catalogue Downloads parts catalog with great informational illustrations